Tuesday 6 November 2012

GOOD FORTUNE IS KNOCKING YOUR DOOR.ARE YOU AWAKE OR SLEEP?


Namaskar to all students

Good news for you. I would like to help you in your studies. Whenever you get any assignment to write which includes essays, short stories, and paragraphs, paraphrase writing, poems in Hindi and English, precis writing, debate and speech formations and such other creative work I am always here to help you. You just e-mail me your assignments and I will write to you your desired thing.
And one more good news that s there is no charge for it i.e., I will not take any money from you. Now you were wondering why I am interested in helping you in home assignments and other such competitions. The answer is my passion towards writing. When I was a student I used to write such things for my friends and I was delighted to do it. I have always been helping whoever comes to me for writing helps.
I would also like to clear your all doubts of studies specially related to Hindi, English and Sanskrit subjects. Any doubt if you have for the above mentioned subjects just send me a mail and get the solutions to all your mind-boggling doubts about the subjects.
You can also contact me for how to increase the concentration and focus in studies as well as on the goals that you have set.
In this way, I think I can utilize the power of my creative mind that God has given me.
 ABOUT ME:
I am doing a good job in Bangalore and also an inspirational and motivational speaker as well as Author.
Now A days, I am Writing the book-: “Biography of a monk.” Is a book about the inspirational life of a monk of Ramakrishna order who might be called as “Junior Swami Vivekananda” or “Ninety five year old child?”
It is my humble suggestion to all my readers and audience that you must read this book. This book is not only shows it light on the monkshood but also gives us courage and enthusiasm to fight against our problems and struggles
Joy to all my readers. All the best! A great and remarkable future is awaiting for all of you.
Yours ever
Lokendra Singh rathore

No comments:

Post a Comment